Friday, August 12, 2011

Title:

Movie Review - Asylum

: 237

Summary: Movie Review - Asylum

Key phrases: movies,film,movie

Write-up Body: A group of students locate that their dorm employed to be an asylum run by a mad physician, with a flair for inflicting discomfort and torture on his patients (as he believes this to be the cure for their illnesses). The spirit of the physician is awakened, and is out to locate new patients to “cure”.

I had expected some thing excellent out of this movie, prior to entering the movie home. Possibly it was since of the intriguing poster, or Possibly even the title. I didn’t get to view it proper from the commence (as I came in around 20 minutes into the movie), and I was planning to stick around longer just to get to see the start off. Nonetheless, appropriate when I caught a glimpse of the cinematography, I knew I produced the wrong selection. It was boring. It was draggy. The cinematography was some thing that a student could have completed. There was too significantly dead air. The story is too predictable (like I’ve observed this slasher sort of movie a million times)and it was too shallow. Even the peaks had been futile efforts in attempting to tickle the audience’s “scare nerves”. The ending was worse than the rest of the movie. I’ve in no way regretted watching a movie and felt like I wasted my funds on watching a movie until this one. To sum it all up: this is a waste of funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment