Saturday, July 2, 2011

Title:

Invite A Finest-Promoting Author To Your Book Club

Summary: In an try to supply readers with a special and compelling encounter, author John Shore is creating unheard-of efforts to connect with book clubs across the nation.

Search phrases: Invite A Very best-Promoting Author To Your Book Club

Post Physique: In an try to give readers with a exclusive and compelling knowledge, author John Shors is producing unheard-of efforts to connect with book clubs across the nation. Shors is the author of "Beneath a Marble Sky," a perform of historical fiction based on the exceptional story behind the Taj Mahal's creation. "Beneath a Marble Sky" has been hailed by book reviewers as a "operate of art," is becoming created into a key motion image by Hollywood and won a "Book of the Year" award from ForeWord magazine.

For the past two years, Shors has been asking book clubs across the nation to invite him to participate in their meetings. By his count, he's spoken (by way of speakerphone) with about 200 book clubs. Says Shors, "I grew up reading numerous books a week and right after finishing a number of operates needed to ask the author inquiries. Sad to say, I basically had a handful of such conversations, commonly at a book signing with a roomful of strangers. Feeling that readers deserved additional, I promised myself that if I ever had a novel published that I would go to good lengths to connect with readers."

"Beneath a Marble Sky" was published as a hardcover in 2004. As his book hit Finest-seller lists, Shors produced his book club system, via which he named into book clubs across America. Clubs wanted to only speak to him in advance and have a speakerphone handy. Shors promoted his plan through his Net web page (www.beneathamarblesky.com) and was quickly chatting with many book clubs a week.

"My book club system has been particularly pleasant, each for me and readers," Shors says. "Readers are capable to ask me any sort of question about my novel, the publishing sector or the course of action of turning 'Beneath a Marble Sky' into a significant motion image. They get to speak with me amongst their good friends and in a manner that is very casual and open-ended. Most just about every group, as our call winds down, tells me that this has been their all-time preferred discussion."

No comments:

Post a Comment